- Decon Shawn
God does not look at numbers, He always look at individual. Decon Shawn felt God’s favourite number is one. Because He always look at individual.
Know how much He loves us personally.
In this house, we hear about Father’s love.
What do you see on the cross?
When we say “Look to the cross”
It is impossible to live a christian life, that is why Jesus came to exchange with us. We take His and He takes ours. Exchange of righteousness
He got the rest and we got the laden and He exchange with us so that we can get the rest.
Did we see at the cross the exchange?
He came to give us life and life more abundantly.
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Armour of God
God is for individual. Don’t look at the cross at a one time event.
Fixing our eyes on Jesus.
The joy that was set before Him, He took up the cup and went to the cross.
The joy of seeing our daily lives blessed. The joy of seeing we are victorious in this life.
It is not a one time event. It is a daily event. It is a daily love affair. Jesus’ died on the cross is one time event for mankind.
- Crown of Thorns – Helmet of Salvation
- Breastplate of righteousness
- Sword – John 19:34 pierced on the right side, the word of comfort. What type of word do we give people? Word of comfort. The word that lift people up. Gospel of Peace
- Shield of Faith – quench fiery darts
- Belt of truth – Mark 15:34
- Peace. Walk of peace. His leg was not broken. So our walk of faith will not be broken
- Praying in the Spirit. He gave up His spirit so that we can pray in the spirit.
Put on everything and stand. Taking the shield of faith and quench the fiery darts.
Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
Jesus on the cross was pierced at the side so that we can wear the breastplate of righteousness.
He suffered the pierce so that we do not need to suffer.
Who came out from the side of Adam?
Eve (Bride, Church)
The side of Jesus came out blood.
Armour is the most important piece in warfare.
You cannot put on this piece yourself. The armour is always wear from behind. Someone has to put on for us.
God put on for us. By Jesus suffering on the cross.
His 2 hands were pierced so that we can get the sword and shield
It is extra important that we feel love by God. God’s favourite number is One. He takes time for individual.
- Wear belt (belt of truth, first thing is to know Jesus)
- Wear breastplate (He came to exchange righteousness for us)
- Wear shoe (peace)
- Shield of faith (quench fiery darts)
- Helmet (take the Word of God and start sharing with people)
Important first 3 points and additional 4 and 5
Peace come supernaturally natural
Perfect exchange of His suffering for our daily lives.